The results of the Dievryno (“Expand”) project, which are expected to have a direct positive impact on the beneficiary groups, are the following:
- Empowerment and encouragement for the beneficiaries to take action and solve the social, economic and family difficulties they face. In other words, they are taking the important first step.
- Through constant care and social support of the marginalized groups, their smooth socio-economic integration is achieved.
- Marginalization recedes and is finally reversed.
- Children and adolescents are integrated into the wider local community, thus strengthening their healthy development.
- The institution of family is supported. Moreover, the mental health of minors and adults through the strengthening of the value system of the family is protected.